WYNN FIELD CLUB (NFL EVENT) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I agree that the terms and conditions set forth below constitute a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between me and the issuer of my single-event ticket (the “Ticket”) to Wynn Field Club (“Issuer”). I further agree that I am entering into this Agreement on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, executors, next of kin, and anyone attending an event of the National Football League (“NFL”) at Wynn Field Club (each, an “Event”) with me including anyone using a Ticket to attend the Event issued to me (collectively, “Related Person(s)”), which persons I represent have authorized me to act on their behalf for purposes of agreeing to and providing the releases and indemnities herein. I, as the Ticket holder and/or purchaser, both on my behalf and on behalf of each person who enters Wynn Field Club using Ticket(s) issued or provided to me, acknowledge and agree that my purchase of the Ticket, if applicable, or my use of a Ticket for any purpose, including without limitation gaining access to Wynn Field Club, constitutes my signature on this Agreement and constitutes my acceptance of these terms and conditions. I understand that Wynn Las Vegas, LLC and/or its affiliates, which may include LV Stadium Events Company, LLC, the Event promoter or other Event sponsor (collectively the “Issuer Parties”), have maintained and will continue to maintain a record of my transactions with the Issuer Parties. I understand that Ticket(s) issued to me are revocable licenses, and that Issuer Parties reserve the right to revoke such licenses, in their sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. I understand that Ticket(s) are non-transferable, no exceptions. I agree that I am responsible for my own conduct and the conduct of each person who enters Wynn Field Club using Ticket(s) issued to me, and that I and/or each person who enters Wynn Field Club using Ticket(s) issued to me may be refused admission and/or ejected without refund, including if any of us is disorderly; is in possession of one or more prohibited items, as noted below, including but not limited to animals (other than service animals); or fails to comply with any applicable rules or policies, including but not limited to the Allegiant Stadium Code of Conduct available at https://www.allegiantstadium.com/plan-your-visit/a-z-guide.
TICKET FEE FOR NFL EVENTS
I understand full pre-payment of the cost for Ticket(s) will be charged at the time of booking (“Ticket Fee”) and my reservation will not be guaranteed until payment has been received in full. I understand that advanced payment will be taken through an ACH transfer. In the event I am permitted to use a credit card to pre-pay my Ticket Fee, I will be required to present the same method of payment as used when booking, or will be required to provide an alternative method of payment upon check-in on the Reservation Date. Wynn Field Club is a “cashless” venue and I understand that all in-venue purchases, including without limitation any food, beverage or merchandise, must be settled by credit card or, if I am a registered guest at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore, via room charge to my open room folio.
General Admission Tickets: Guest may purchase single-event Ticket for entry for one (1) person into Wynn Field Club only (i.e., no table purchase) during select Events (“GA Ticket”). I understand that if I purchase a GA Ticket, I will not be permitted to bring guests into the Wynn Field Club and the GA Ticket does not include food, beverage or access to a table or seat as part of the Ticket Fee. If a separate ticket is required to get into Allegiant Stadium for the Event, my GA Ticket does include the cost of such ticket.
VIP General Admission Tickets: Guest may purchase single-event Ticket for VIP entry for one (1) person into Wynn Field Club only (i.e., no table purchase) during select Events (“VIP GA Ticket”). I understand that if I purchase a VIP GA Ticket, I will be permitted to check-in through the VIP entry line and will have access to the VIP standing room only section inside Wynn Field Club; however, I will not be permitted to bring guests into the Wynn Field Club and the VIP GA Ticket does not include food, beverage or access to a table or seat as part of the Ticket Fee. If a separate ticket is required to get into Allegiant Stadium for the Event, my VIP GA Ticket does include the cost of such ticket.
Table Tickets: Guest may purchase single-event Tickets for entry for more than one (1) person (maximum number of entries is subject to table size and disclosed at time of reservation) into Wynn Field Club only (i.e., table purchase) during select Events (“Table Ticket”). Table Ticket does not include food, beverage, gratuity, venue fees, service charges, or applicable taxes. I understand that if I purchase a Table Ticket for an Event, ten percent (10%) of the Table Ticket Fee paid (excluding tax, venue fees, service fees or other fees charged at the time of booking) will be credited toward my final food and beverage spend (“F&B Credit”). If a separate ticket is required for each member of my party to get into Allegiant Stadium for the Event, my Table Ticket does include the cost of such tickets, up to the maximum table occupancy allowed for the applicable table.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- Ticket Fee is non-refundable unless cancellation is received by Wynn Field Club at least thirty (30) days prior to the Reservation Date. Cancellations received less than thirty (30) days prior to the applicable Reservation Date will result in forfeiture of the entire Ticket Fee.
- A transaction fee will be applied and varies depending on the type of payment and amount. This transaction fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Additional transaction fees may apply in the event of a refund.
- All cancellations must be requested at http://uvtix.com/support or by email at email@example.com. Any attempted cancellation in a manner other than as described above shall be void and guest will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- Any unused Tickets will be forfeited and are not redeemable for or at a later date.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable. The guest who purchased the Ticket must be present at the time of check-in on the Reservation Date.
- Notwithstanding the cancellation and refund policy stated above, if an Event is cancelled, guest will receive a refund of the Ticket Fee, less any processing fees charged by a third-party processor for the purchase or refund transaction.
WFC GENERAL PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID to be presented at the time of check-in. Copies, electronic identification or paper identification will not be accepted. Non-United States issued identification must be accompanied with valid passport to be presented at the door to gain entry into the venue.
- Table location or placement subject to change without notice.
- DJ subject to change without notice, if applicable.
- Guests should arrive at Wynn Field Club at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the Event.
- The following dress code will be strictly enforced: No risqué or indecent clothing is permitted. Offensive prints or designs on clothing or accessories is strictly prohibited.
- Wynn Field Club Management reserves the right make the final decision on any items restricted from entry or to determine appropriate attire in its sole discretion.
- Disregard or violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Allegiant Stadium Code of Conduct available at https://www.allegiantstadium.com/plan-your-visit/a-z-guide will automatically invalidate reservation and guest will not receive a refund of any kind.
- All guests will be required to adhere to all applicable Allegiant Stadium COVID-19 protocols, including, without limitation, providing proof of vaccination as set forth here: https://www.allegiantstadium.com/plan-your-visit/covid-protocol. In the event a guest is prevented from accessing the property as a result of such policies, then guests will not be granted entry to the Wynn Field Club and any unused Tickets will be forfeited without refund and are not redeemable at a later date.
- Management reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Event at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. This offer is property of Wynn Las Vegas™ and cannot be published or posted on any third-party websites without the prior written approval of Wynn Las Vegas™.
- A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or accommodation. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can cause severe illness and death. By visiting Wynn Field Club and attending the Event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By making a purchase of a Ticket, you agree on behalf of yourself and every other person who uses a Ticket you purchased, to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Wynn Las Vegas, LLC, its affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to COVID-19.
Wynn Field Club has a Zero Tolerance Policy. All persons and bags will be searched for prohibited items. In addition to items prohibited by Allegiant Stadium, prohibited items at Wynn Field Club include but are not limited to:
- Weapons (any items that may be used to cause bodily harm)
- Controlled Substances
- Eye Drops/Nasal Sprays
- Gum/Mints/Breath Strips
- Outside Food, Drinks, or Liquids (this includes water bottles of any kind, and food and drinks purchased from other stadium vendors)
- Over the Counter Medications
- Cameras/Go Pros
- Wearable Technology (watches are permitted)
- Selfie Sticks
- Marijuana Products
- Vaporizers “Vapes”/Chewing Tobacco
- Party Props
- Wynn Field Club Management reserves the right to make the final decision on any items restricted from entry to ensure the safety of all guests.
Smoking of any kind, including vaping, is strictly prohibited in the Wynn Field Club. Designated smoking areas are located outside the stadium.
We know your personal information is important to you and it is also important to us.
To view the Wynn Las Vegas privacy notice, please visit: https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/privacy-policy. UrVenue is a data processor for Wynn Las Vegas and will process your booking and pre-payment, including without limitation, your Ticket, on behalf of Wynn Las Vegas. To learn more about UrVenue, visit https://www.urvenue.com/legal/privacy-policy/. Your information may also be shared with the Issuer Parties and the ticketing provider in order to facilitate your visit to the Event, including without limitation, your access to the stadium and ticketing, please inquire with the applicable Event sponsor for more information pertaining to their use of your information.