Special Offer Terms & Conditions
CONCOURS DE ELEGANCE AT WYNN LAS VEGAS – GENERAL ADMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I agree that the terms and conditions set forth below constitute a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between me and the issuer of my single-event ticket as defined below in these terms and conditions (“Ticket”) to the Concours d’Elegance (the “Event”), being held at the Wynn and Encore Las Vegas (“Issuer”). I further agree that I am entering into this Agreement on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, executors, next of kin, and anyone attending an event at Wynn Golf Club (each, an “Event”) with me including anyone using a Ticket to attend the Event issued to me (collectively, “Related Person(s)”), which persons I represent have authorized me to act on their behalf for purposes of agreeing to and providing the releases and indemnities herein. I, as the Ticket holder and/or purchaser, both on my behalf and on behalf of each person who enters Wynn Golf Club using Ticket(s) issued or provided to me, acknowledge and agree that my purchase of the Ticket, if applicable, or my use of a Ticket for any purpose, including without limitation gaining access to Wynn Golf Club, constitutes my signature on this Agreement and constitutes my acceptance of these terms and conditions. I understand that Wynn Las Vegas, LLC and/or its affiliates, which may include Las Vegas Concours d’Elegance, LLC and/or its affiliates, the Event promoter or other Event sponsors (collectively the “Issuer Parties”), have maintained and will continue to maintain a record of my transactions with the Issuer Parties. I understand that Ticket(s) issued to me are revocable licenses, and that Issuer Parties reserve the right to revoke such licenses, in their sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. I understand that Ticket(s) are non-transferable, no exceptions. I agree that I am responsible for my own conduct and the conduct of each person who enters Wynn Golf Club using Ticket(s) issued to me, and that I and/or each person who enters Wynn Golf Club using Ticket(s) issued to me may be refused admission and/or ejected without refund or other compensation, including if any of us is disorderly; is in possession of one or more prohibited items, as noted below, including but not limited to animals (other than service animals); or fails to comply with any applicable rules or policies, including but not limited to those set forth below.
Wynn Resorts requires appropriate and respectful interactions between our guests and employees in our resorts. In addition to our proper attire requirements, the company reserves the right to eject and/or trespass anyone exhibiting behavior, language or clothing that, at our discretion, is inconsistent with the company’s behavior standards, which can be found on our website.
Tickets: Guest may purchase a single-event Ticket to the Event, which includes entry for one (1) person into Wynn Golf Club only during the Event from 10am to 3pm Pacific Time. I understand that if I purchase Ticket, each Ticket is valid for a single entry only and I will not be permitted to bring guests into the Wynn Golf Club unless each such person has their own Ticket. The Ticket does not include food, beverage or access to a restricted area, table or seat as part of the Ticket Fee. Tickets will be delivered digitally to the e-mail address provided by guest at time of reservation at least 48 hours prior to check-in.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Tickets are non-refundable.
· A transaction fee will be applied. This transaction fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Additional transaction fees may apply in the event a refund is authorized.
· In the event of an emergency, Wynn and Encore Las Vegas may approve a cancellation in its sole and absolute discretion. Any attempted cancellation in a manner other than as described above shall be void and guest will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
· Any unused Tickets will be forfeited and are not redeemable for or at a later date.
· Tickets are non-exchangeable. The guest who purchased the Ticket must be present at the time of check-in on the Event date.
· Issuer Parties will not be held legally responsible for any consequential or incidental damages relating to Event cancellation or change including transportation and hotel. Customers accept all customary risks associated with live entertainment cancellation or changes.
WYNN GOLF CLUB GENERAL PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
· Doors open at 10:00am Pacific Time for the Event and guests will be required to immediately exit upon the conclusion of the Event at 3:00pm Pacific Time.
· Guests are to remain in designated areas located on the Wynn Golf Club course only and/or as applicable based on the type of Ticket purchased.
· Guest must comply with all venue dress code requirements. No risqué or indecent clothing is permitted. Offensive prints or designs on clothing or accessories is strictly prohibited. No torn, cut-off, baggy attire, or stained clothing. No tank tops, chains, swim wear, robes/towels or sweatpants. No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc. No work boots or sandals.
· Wynn Golf Club Management reserves the right to make the final decision on any items restricted from entry or to determine appropriate attire in its sole discretion.
· Disregard or violation of these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate Ticket purchase and guest will not receive a refund or compensation of any kind.
· Management reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Event at its sole discretion.
· This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. This offer is property of Wynn Las Vegas® and cannot be published or posted on any third-party websites without the prior written approval of Wynn Las Vegas®.
· A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or accommodation. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can cause severe illness and death. By visiting Wynn Golf Club and attending the Event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By making a purchase of a Ticket, you agree on behalf of yourself and every other person who uses a Ticket you purchased, to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Wynn Las Vegas, LLC, its affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, which may include Las Vegas Concours d’Elegance, LLC and/or its affiliates, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to COVID-19.
Wynn Golf Club has a Zero Tolerance Policy.
Bags must be either: (a) clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”; or (b) Small clutch bags, 4.5” x 6.5” x 2”. All other bags are prohibited. All guests and bags are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to, weapons of any kind, illegal drugs (including marijuana products), cigars, alcohol, selfie sticks, signs/party props, containers and recording devices. If you elect not to give consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event without refund or other compensation. Certain medications may be allowed but must be properly labeled, in its original container, and checked in at the door with Security. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned even if guest is denied access or removed from venue. Prohibited items at Wynn Golf Club include but are not limited to:
· Weapons (any items that may be used to cause bodily harm)
· Controlled Substances
· Outside Food, Drinks, or Liquids (this includes water bottles of any kind, and food and drinks purchased from other Wynn Las Vegas venues)
· Wearable Technology (watches are permitted)
· Selfie Sticks
· Cameras with removable lenses
· Marijuana Products
· Vaporizers “Vapes”/Chewing Tobacco
· Party Props
· Wynn Golf Club Management reserves the right to make the final decision on any items restricted from entry to ensure the safety of all guests.
Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in and around the Wynn Golf Club course except for in designated smoking areas and will be strictly enforced.
Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, breaches of etiquette, disruptive behavior, heckling, or violation of any rule or instruction of Event representatives or violation of these ticket terms is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your Ticket and for your removal from the premises. You shall not seek autographs of celebrities in attendance in order to sell such autographs, and you shall not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you.
We know your personal information is important to you and it is also important to us.
To view the Wynn Las Vegas privacy notice, please visit: https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/privacy-policy. Urvenue is a data processor for Wynn Las Vegas and will process your booking and payment, including without limitation, your Ticket, on behalf of Wynn Las Vegas. To learn more about Urvenue, visit https://www.urvenue.com/legal/privacy-policy/.Your information may also be shared with the Issuer Parties and the ticketing provider in order to facilitate your visit to the Event, including without limitation, your access to the Wynn Golf Club and ticketing.
You acknowledge and agree that the Event will be photographed and filmed (collectively, the “Event Recordings”) and, that by attending the Event, your image, likeness and/or voice may be captured as part of, and included in, such Event Recordings. As a condition to you being allowed to attend the Event, you hereby agree that (a) any or all of the Issuer Parties or Event sponsors may display, distribute and otherwise use any such Event Recordings (including, without limitation, your image, likeness and/or voice contained therein) perpetually for any and all purposes and in any and all media throughout the universe (whether now or in the future existing), and (b) such Event Recordings will be owned exclusively by Wynn Las Vegas, LLC and Wynn Las Vegas may display, distribute and otherwise use such Event Recordings (including, without limitation, your image, likeness and/or voice contained therein) perpetually in all media throughout the universe; all without any consideration or anything else of value being owed or paid to you.
These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms shall be brought only in the state courts empowered to enforce this Agreement located in Clark County, Nevada or the federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada, as applicable, unless otherwise specified. The parties hereto specifically consent to personal jurisdiction of said courts, and hereby waive any objection thereto on the basis of personal jurisdiction or venue. Each of the parties also agrees that any final and non-appealable judgement against a party in connection with any action, suit or other proceeding may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction, either within or outside of the United States. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES, AND THEREFORE, YOU KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, INTENTIONALLY, IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY DISPUTE OR CONFLICT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
You recognize and acknowledge that there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness by attending the Event and that not all such risks can be fully eliminated. By attending the Event, you voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that may sustain as a result of attendance at the Event or while on the premises, except to the extent caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Issuer Parties. You understand that the Issuer Parties and all other related parties, including, but not limited to, each of the Issuer Parties and the related parties’ management, employees, and agents, will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any damage or injury to any person or property, or for items that are left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere at the Event site regardless of fault or reason, so act accordingly. Your maximum remedy for any and all losses incurred by you relating to the Event shall be the face value of your Ticket, excluding all fees and/or service charges paid by you in connection with the purchase of your Ticket to the Event.